You may say that you aren’t doing any this year, but everyone secretly has one or two New Years Resolutions they try to carry on throughout the year.
For some people they’ll be things like stop smoking, stop drinking so much (unless you’re Patsy here) but for me they’re gonna be a bit more specific. After moving in with flatmates who are mostly healthy eaters (one is basically Gwyneth Paltrow) my own not-so-wonderful eating habits have been fully on-show. So, my first resolution is…
- Eat Better – Hardly groundbreaking, but its important. Which also brings me to…
- Exercise – Not exercise more, you may see, but exercise at all. Because I currently don’t, to be honest. I don’t have the money for a gym membership (#studentlife) but I want to try and work around this somehow.
- Get To Know London Better – I’ve been living in London for around three months now and I’m ashamed to say I barely leave my flat. Must go and explore more!!
- Read More Fashion Books – The Teen Vogue Handbook, Grace Coddington’s memoirs and Leandra Medine’s Man Repeller book are all on my reading list for 2015.
- Blog Better – Maybe I’ll introduce a schedule or something, but I’m going to try and blog more frequently with more of a regular pattern.
- Post More Looks – I absolutely love styling and doing outfit posts, for me its the most exciting part of the entire blogging thing, which leads me to…
- Make Better Outfit Posts – That means learning properly about cameras, finding locations and learning how to hold myself (I’m clearly not a model and its awkward af a lot of the time).
- Be The Best Fashion Journo Ever – Because my course requires it and nobody gets ahead by doing nothing.
- Be Better With Money – I’m broke 99% of the time. And finally…
- Get A Proper Leather Jacket – Because priorities.
Thats it for my NY resolutions! It’ll be a right laugh seeing how many I’ve actually completed by 2016. So, what are your New Years Resolutions?
(P.S. extra NY resolution: stop signing off blog posts with xoxo Toramarra. Must remember I am not Gossip Girl.)